Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Trust....

Trust is a funny thing. You never know who you really trust or who really trusts you... until your in ADX/AGO and playing bounty hunter. I love that i was one of the first to go because now i am able to watch everyone else and all this semi-drama unfold. Watching it is funny, i see best friends not hanging out together because they are afraid of dying in this game. I fear this getting out of control and soon people not actually trusting each other because of this game. This gets me thinking, why do we trust people and how do you know when you truly trust someone. And, how do you know when someone trusts you? I have had a lot of trust issues in my life. In my high school days I found it hard to trust anyone. I didn't trust any friends (not that i had any) and there was a lot of family issues at the time so i didn't really trust anyone. Because of this, going to college i didn't really know how to trust. So, in my first year i found a friend i believed i could trust, but i trusted to quickly and it made my life miserable. After that i didn't know what to do, it brought me back to earlier when there was no one. But now, being in ADX i have found several people that i trust, but sometimes i feel like im not fully trusting them. I am scared tho because i have been hurt so many times by people that i ''trusted.'' how do you let go of the painful past? how do you know that the new people you are trusting aren't just going to turn around and hurt you... just like everyone else? Well i have been talking to GOD a lot about this and the thing he is telling me is to fully trust him and everything else will be easy. If we trust him he will tell us who is worthy of our trust and who is not. so trust in GOD and youll be good to go. :) Peace!


Quote for the day- "In guys looks aren't the most important thing, they have to have a good body too."- Corvette

No comments: