Sunday, April 20, 2008

Fear...

why are we scared of the people closest to us? The people who are supposed to love and protect us. At least for me, the people i call 'Mom' and 'Dad'. I am so scared of them. I feel like i can't do anything wrong, because if i do they will make my life miserable and unlivable. why do i think this? from experience my friends. whenever i tell my mom something bad, weather its grades or money or whatever, she makes me feel worthless and like i can't do anything right. Isn't she the one person who is supposed to love me and help me no matter what. Isn't she the one who is supposed to tell me that everything will be ok and she loves me and will support me. well that may be true for a lot of people, but mine seems to be lacking in that. it hurts because i feel like she doesn't care. yea just venting. venting.

No comments: