Thursday, April 10, 2008

From bad to better :)

I haven't blogged in a few days. the day before yesterday(Tuesday)= lots of unnecessary stress. Why do some people think that it is ok to put everything on one person? anyways I've talked to God about it and its not worth being bitter. But that night was good there was a lovely BI/CHI hangout (minus 3). It was nice to have the whole pledge class together again. So minus the stress of the day it was good.
Yesterday(Wednesday) was a really good day :) It started off with my uncle calling me. It was great he is my favorite Uncle and my God father. I was so happy to hear from him. Then it was off to class for me. My very dreaded Bio class was actually not that bad. 2 of the 3 labs we had to do got canceled. apparently my fellow classmates and I have a difficult emulating flies and their survival. after that i had a lovely lunch with some of my pledge sisters, Bonding time was much needed. later that night it was off to ΑΓΩ bible study. It was a really good message by Burton. Also, I was asked to ΑΓΩs banquet by Darko :) (and Ralph the rat haha).
Today was also a good day. Class wasn't that bad (for once) and i got to have lunch with my good friend Heather. Then after class I got to go to the Zoo! It was a fun trip with Lugi, Matey, Melee(Bob), and Darko. We got to spend the whole time with the monkeys and no bears! (I'm not bitter, really I'm not.) so it was a good day.
Sidenote: God is doing some great things in my life right now and I'm really excited to see how it all turns out. Peace!

Quote for the day: "Storms make trees take deeper roots"- Dolly Parton.

No comments: