Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Drama in my own head...

I am beginning to add to my own confusion. I don't understand the things going on in my own head anymore. I know i can control my own thoughts, but what about my feelings? I am unsure of what is happening, and so i don't know how to deal with it. I seek the help of my closest friends, but they can't help me because i cannot begin to explain what is happening in my head. I wonder, am i letting myself believe that the confusion of others is my own fault? I am beginning to stress myself out with this. I don't know whats going on with me. Scary. I need to take some GOD and me time and figure it out and once again understand my own thoughts.
On a different note, my namesake Glen, may be having kidney failure, and if so, my Dad is going to see if he is a match so he can give a kidney. Scary. I haven't talked to my mom in over three weeks and its starting to negatively affect my life. Anyways thats all. Peace.

Quote for the day- "If you were a kiss I know I'd be a hug."- song in Juno

No comments: