Monday, April 21, 2008

Confusion...

Disclaimer: Its very late (or early, depends on how you look at it.) so this blog may or may not make any sense...

Sometimes the things that you think totally don't affect you and are normal, are actually the most confusing things. I feel like other people are the ones confusing me. They put things into my head and i begin to question my true thought and feelings. It is scary because after a while, i may not know what is my true thoughts and what is from others. I don't want to mess this up by reading into what people say. However, I would like to know if it is true or not just for my own peace of mind and my own sanity. But even if i do know, i don't think it will change. Some things are just good how they are and shouldn't be ruined by the truth. I really do not like this feeling of confusion, i feel completely lost and i constantly second-guess myself. its like I'm running behind a train and I'm like a foot behind it, but i just cant get it, but whenever i get close i am scared to grab on because I'm not sure if its really there or if I'm just psyching myself out. does that make any sense? probably not. I am just really confused right now and i am not sure if the confusion will go away soon or not. But i guess only time will tell.
I think i am being slightly over dramatic. Although, i do tend to get like that sometimes. Its hard because i completely avoided drama in high school, so now when something even slightly dramatic happens in my life, i am unsure of how to handle it because i never really did, so i tend to do this sometimes. :) o well I'll live. PEACE!

Quote for the day: " AY BAY BAY."- Anyone and Everyone.

No comments: