Saturday, April 19, 2008

changes...

I am starting to see a lot of changes in my life. I am changing a lot, nothing bad but just different. I guess i am starting to really actually find out who i really am. I feel myself becoming more bold in the things i do and talking to people. I am a shy person by nature, but now i am changing and i feel it. its not a bad thing but i am not sure how i feel about it. i am not the same person i was a year ago, is it a bad thing? i don't know. i think i am becoming a better person. I know it is GOD changing me for the better. He is turning me into the person that he wants me to be. But the changing is weird to me because i see it in myself and i wonder if the closest people to me can see it to. In high school i made the 2 biggest changes in my life. I decided to give my life to Christ and i went away to college. these changes caused me to lose a lot of friends. so what if the changes i am going through now make me lose more people? I don't want to lose these people who i love and are getting closer to. But i know this time is different because these friends are more like me than high school friends... so i think i will be ok. :) Peace!

Quote for the day- "Kitchen is Chicken backwards."- Ryan Abel

1 comment:

JENNY said...

mi lover y la bed mate! you are changing and i firmly believe that the changes are due to GOD transforming your life! don't be scared or weary...be stoked that your becoming the person who HE has intended for you to become! I LOVE YOU and i love how GOD is working through you-never loose sight of where you once were, GOD is resourceful and is totally using your past to reach others