Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Whats Going on??????

I am not going through an easy time in my life. Not gonna Lie, life is hard a stressful. Yea school is done for the summer, but that doesn't mean that life is all-of-the-sudden better. But for some reason, i am alright now. There is a huge chance that i am going to fail-out if state. I didn't do so well this past year and now i am receiving the consequences. I may be on academic probation for another semester, which I would actually be alright with because I know that i will be alright. But if I cant go here anymore that hurts a lot more... no school, no ADX, really no more of this good life. Thats really scary to me, the potential of losing all these girls in my life who have helped me so much this past year. And besides school there is still i$$ues and family drama. But, Despite all this stress and potential heartache, I am alright. I know GOD has a perfect plan for me. whether if it is staying here or not. and i know that even if i can't be in ADX they will still be my friends. GOD has assured me not to worry about school, he knows what needs to be done and where I am going. I trust him completely and I know i will be ok. The end.

3 comments:

Sarah Ann Marie Mendez said...

I don't care where you are ADX has been impacted by you and is a better place because of you. You would never be forgotten.

love.love.love

Christian said...

you can NEVER put expectations on what God is going to do in your life. He's mysterious in how He works BUT we can not put our faith in anything else. He remains faithful and He won't jack you.

JENNY said...

bummer...its already june 3rd for you! well..happy late birthday. geez either early or late..never on time. I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE VENDERS!