Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Life is a RollerCoaster...full of ups and downs.

Its true there are really easy and fun times (highs) but then there are extremely hard times that we go through (lows). But there are also these awkward points where you don't know which way you are going. It is hard work getting to the high and happy points. why is it so easy to fall into the tough times? it seems like once one bad thing happens more bad things seem to follow. I recently fell far down on a steep down, i sat at the bottom for a while. Then it seemed like i was working my way back up, but the further I go up, i still fall back a little, its like i take one step forward and two steps back. but it is good i am moving forward again. Every time this happens in my life, it gets easier. Now i know that when i turn to GOD and keep him in the center of my life, I know i will make it through. So even though i am having some minor set backs, i know in the end i will make it. THE END!

something good that recently happened: Burton is now my Big Bro. YAY!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I LOVE MY BAMM BAMM AND OUR AMAZING ADVENTURES TO WALMART AND JAMBA JUICE!!!! <3